1. Who among the following never discharged the duties as the Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
1) Man Mohan Singh
2) M. Narasimham
4) R. N. Malhotra
5) Dr. Bimal Jalan
2. On 5th October 2012, World Bank agreed to provide loan of $ 500 million to India for?
1) Infrastructure projects in the Southern Part of Western Ghats.
2) Upliftment of poor people residing in Andaman Nicobar Islands.
3) Repairing the old dams in the Coastal parts of Karnataka.
4) Providing the water to the region of Bhundelkand.
5) Secondary Education Project named Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
3. On 16th October 2012, an Indian-American Banker Vikram Pandit resigned as the CEO of ?
1) BNP Paribas Group
2) ICICI Group
3) Axis Group
4) Federal Bank Group
5) Citi Group
4. Citi Bank headquarters is at ?
1) Mexico City
3) New York
5) Tel Aviv
5. In the minting of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 paper currency, RBI uses OVI. OVI means?
1) Oval Variation Ink
2) One Variation Ink
3) Optically Value Ink
4) Optically Variable Ink
6. Alvin Roth and Lloyd Shapley were conferred with Noble Prize 2012 in the field of?
7. Days list given. Pick the incorrect one.
1) International Day of the Older Persons - 1 October
2) World Habitat Day - First Monday of October every year
3) UN International Day for National Disaster Reduction - 13 October
4) World White Cane Day (Guiding the Blind) - 16 October
5) International Day for the Eradication of Poverty -17 October
8. List of Bird sanctuaries in India given. The wrong combination is?
1) Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary - Rajasthan
2) Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary - Kerala
3) Kolleru Lake Bird Sanctuary - Andrha Pradesh
4) Vedanthankal Lake Bird Sanctuary - Tamilnadu
5) Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary - Maharashtra